Steering wheel Puller

mediabandit

Ok cool, thanks. I will swing by in the morning on my way home from work and pick one up. The switch in mine only works for right hand turns but you have to hold it for the left, so i figure i will pull the one out of the column that was in the parts Z34 i stripped last year. That one is nice and firm and clicks into place on both sides.

refer to the other thread on how to service your TSS. even if you just want to replace it with a new one, you should add lubricant to the switch contact area to prolong the life of the switch.

Cool, i picked it up, just haven't had time to do the job yet. I will be getting to it sometime this week. Glad to know it will work. I almost bought the $30.00 one, but figured for the sake of $6.99, if it didn't work i would just toss it aside. I should only have to use it the once anyway.....hopefully...lol. Thanks for the info guys. I will post some pics when i do the job.