Spotted this rare bird today....

jeremy

...I have never even seen another MGBM 4dr GTP besides my old one, nothing even online......then I stumbled upon this GTX, no sunroof too just like my old car .....sorry the pics are the greatest but all I had was my phone and it was starting to get darker out. I left a w-body.com card on the window, but didn't have a pen to fill in my name.

width=1280 height=766http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/86fierose/b33e249d.jpg[/img]

width=1280 height=766http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v117/86fierose/e80f1752.jpg[/img]

That's okay, those are the best quality pictures I can take even with my camera. :lol:.

Lookin good! Both cars. And do I see a future car nut in your back seat? :lol:

And do I see a future car nut in your back seat? :lol:

He's already headed down that road....he's always like "Dad look a Grand Prix....Dad look a Cutlass....Dad look a Cadillac, Dad look a Corvette" :lol: He knows a LOT of different makes/models already :thumb:

He's already headed down that road....he's always like "Dad look a Grand Prix....Dad look a Cutlass....Dad look a Cadillac, Dad look a Corvette" :lol: He knows a LOT of different makes/models already :thumb:

lol. I did that as a kid on road trips. drove my parents nuts :lol:

x3 hahaha

x3 hahaha

Omg me too. Drove my dad nuts as well :lol:.

How could I put this... my dad is a car guy, who hates cars. He's good at fixing them, really knows what he's doing for the most part... but hates it. :lol:

that blue car looks terrible with yours in the back of the picture.

The sarcastic side of me so wants to make a comment about the kid seen in the GXP's window. The rational side doesn't think the joke would go over well...

MGB?

ZOMG Something Brian didn't know right off-hand about a W!

/gasp

Sorry, had to give ya a hard time about it, espescially since you never called me back. :(