3800 series I picture request

AL

Andrei may be the best for this, but I am rebuilding a 3800 Series I out of a 94 Le Sabre and am not sure where all of the coolant lines and misc brackets go and was wondering if anyone could take a couple pics of where the alternator bracket mounts and where the metal coolant lines are... I also am not sure where the two mounts are mounted at, I thought one was in the front in front of the exhaust but I didnt see any bolt holes. I appreciate anyone who contributes

Heres a few pics of the 3800 Series I in my 93 Park Ave. Its supercharged, but i dont think that makes a differance. I took a few pics of the alternator area. I can get more specific ones tomorrow if you need them, its dark outside now so this is all i could get.

019-2.jpg

020-2.jpg

023-3.jpg

024-3.jpg

026-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

027-2.jpg

018-3.jpg

Hope those help, if you need more just let me know.

Oh and please excuse my dirty engine bay. I dont keep very good care of this car :lol:

I really appreciate those, Thanks, I could use a couple of the front hook there by the oil cap, I need to see how that mounts also... The brackets look slightly different as the power steering pump isnt in the same spot

looks to me like the supercharged version is pretty different. I'm not sure about the h-body l27's but the heater core lines on both of my l27's come out under the power steering pump and above the oil filter facing the firewall.

here's a couple pics of one of my l27's

P6240146.jpg

P8250148.jpg

The front mount/hook thing just goes on the outside half of the exhaust manifold bolts.

the back mount goes on the same way, it's just between exhaust for cylinders 2 and 4.