motor mount on ebay question

douellette

that's hydraulic.

want to know why? rockauto lists the anchor 2796 as hydro, and the part number for the one you're looking at is A2796HY, which says to me: Anchor 2796 hydraulic.

that's hydraulic.

want to know why? rockauto lists the anchor 2796 as hydro, and the part number for the one you're looking at is A2796HY, which says to me: Anchor 2796 hydraulic.

haha, oooh thats a bummer. i dont want to fork over the cash that autozone wants for one so im looking for it cheaper elsewhere. any ideas?

AutoZone seems to be the only one that sells the solid mount. I can't find it anywhere else.

Napa

do you know how much?

and the one on autozone is more expensive than the hydraulic ones ive seen

AutoZone seems to be the only one that sells the solid mount. I can't find it anywhere else.

Napa

do you know how much?

and the one on autozone is more expensive than the hydraulic ones ive seen

Dont screw with ebay to save $10

THey all run around the $50-$60 range with LIFETIME warrenty.

Good luck with a warrenty on some pos mount off ebay or any mount for that matter.

Avoid NAPA for the solid mount unless you have a store very close by. The solid mounts there were a crapshoot years ago. Right part # on the box, but hydraulic mounts in the box the majority of the time. It took me three tries to finally get a solid one from there years ago.

Avoid NAPA for the solid mount unless you have a store very close by. The solid mounts there were a crapshoot years ago. Right part # on the box, but hydraulic mounts in the box the majority of the time. It took me three tries to finally get a solid one from there years ago.

i actually have one 10 minutes from my house lol

is this the one?

http://www.napaonline.com/Search/Detail.aspx?A=BK_6121730_0136169238&An=599001+101996+50052+2052017

"Low Cost Temporary Solid Rubber Replacement For Hydraulic Type Mount, Does Not Meet OE Specifications"

sounds like it to me!

only a 12 month warranty though.

"Low Cost Temporary Solid Rubber Replacement For Hydraulic Type Mount, Does Not Meet OE Specifications"

sounds like it to me!

only a 12 month warranty though.

haha, anyone have any experience with these napa ones? as far as quality and how long they last?

I just purchased the Napa solid mount a couple months ago, havent put it in yet. The best way I could tell was to have both their solid mount and their hydraulic mount side to side and shake both of them to make sure they are different. The hydraulic mount you can hear the fluid as you shake it. I will post the part number of the solid I got, when I get home.

I got the solid mount from Advance Auto about a year ago for $35. I did have to slightly adjust the mounting bolts however before it would fit.

define "adjust" haha

Bottom two bolts that bolt to the pad on the cradle needed to be spread apart a bit because they are not completely parallel. I just used my vise and two small blocks of wood to protect the threads.

Bottom two bolts that bolt to the pad on the cradle needed to be spread apart a bit because they are not completely parallel. I just used my vise and two small blocks of wood to protect the threads.

hm, interesting. when i get the money ill be considering buying a motor mount from whereever

I installed the solid mount from Napa #612-1730 last year on my 95 GP. It was about $42.00.

So far it seems to be fine.

Joel

Thats what I installed on my old CS prolly 2 years ago. Its still ok.

No fitment issues either.