Overkill Motorsports.....

jeremy

....anyone ever purchase anything from Overkill? I have read some decent things about their PCMs but on their website the only way to contact them is via email and I haven't received any sort of response at all. Just wondered if anyone knew a better way to get in touch with them or had any first had experiences.

thanks in advance

....anyone ever purchase anything from Overkill? I have read some decent things about their PCMs but on their website the only way to contact them is via email and I haven't received any sort of response at all. Just wondered if anyone knew a better way to get in touch with them or had any first had experiences.

thanks in advance

i am good friends with Will, but he does the business on the side and just got married a couple weeks ago, i do have his phone number and other contact info.

also he is my tuner.

you just looking for a generic tune?

^^^

Sweet! I am looking to try to find someone locally to tune it, but if I can't find anyone I have read some good things about their basic GXP PCMs, which would obviously be a step up from the stocker. I will hold on a little while longer for a response, but if I don't get one I will definitely hit you up for his # :)

I was actually about a day from buying a PCM for my GP GT but in the end I ran super low on funds.

I had some questions for Will and he was very good about answering them for me and he was typically pretty prompt. Good luck!

If you do get it, let me know how it works out! I really want to find a tuner locally as well but most people around here are too stupid to do it since the car doesn't have a 305 with a carb.