cruise control minor problem

98LTZ

My criuse control works well but it will decelarate as well as setting it but when it won't accelerate/resume by pushing in on the switch. I went to the junkyard thinking its the actual switch so I pulled it out and disconnect the wire harness and put the good junkyard one in and still the same problem. Is my servo bad???

So is it a common problem with these cars?? I almost decided to go to the boneyard to get another servo but I figured the cruise works for right now so I wont bother it. BTW i'm not good at read scmatics so I should trace the wire at the servo right??

my cruise in my 96 cutlass coupe does funny stuff also. Mine will shut off when using turn signal to change lanes on the highway. I believe it only happens when getting into the passing lane :mad:. I have purchased a new turn signal lever to replace it, thought one of those tiny wires that connect to the steering column might be pinched or broken.