Gen 1.5 Monte Carlo seats in 97 Cutlass Coupe

douellette

haha alright i got all the seats installed. the rears i only needed to trim the side panel where the seatbelt anchors to the floor and then they fit right in. wasnt very hard at all.

i will post some pics tomorow of how everything turned out.

haha, well if i wanted to try to get a harness from a junkyard...what cars have the same harness?

ANY gen 1 with a power seat... just make sure it has the correct head to link to the seat harness. I tried to install an 88 seat and it has a different connector, i think....

expect to remove a carpet.

Whatever you do, Never EVER just continue a thread! Make a hundred new ones about the same thing!

I think that you have 13x too many threads on the same damn topic.

it gets more attention that way haha, otherwise no one would look

fwiw: it's REALLY annoying.....almost to the point of making my not want to continue to open each new thread....

....those seats are definitely an improvement though....

Like others have said, next time please keep all this to one thread. I believe I counted 5 threads about seats on the first page of this section started by you. This is also why the search function is terrible. I'm going to try and merge all these threads into one.

Like others have said, next time please keep all this to one thread. I believe I counted 5 threads about seats on the first page of this section started by you. This is also why the search function is terrible. I'm going to try and merge all these threads into one.

Merged, cleaned up just a little, title changed. It's a little jumpy, but it works. I left out one where he was asking if a trade of an xbox for a set of seats was worth it or not.

seats look really good in there! I have wanted to do the same thing to my Cutlass with the exact same interior but cannot find a set of seats for sale. I would like the fold down rear seat option and the electric recliner for a drivers seat.

seats look really good in there! I have wanted to do the same thing to my Cutlass with the exact same interior but cannot find a set of seats for sale. I would like the fold down rear seat option and the electric recliner for a drivers seat.

thanks.

i found my seats on craigslist and just traded my xbox 360 for them so they were basically a freebie for me haha