Cutty Supreme DIC or HUD?

runt

Did any Cutlass's, such around the years 94-97, come with a DIC or a HUD. I was just curious because I've never seen either in a Cutlass before, and would love to find both. Then again, I don't think that is going to happen! But just curious if anything would even bolt onto the car like DIC or whatever?

Thanks!

Guest TurboSedan

the Cutlass dash was completely redesigned in '95, so '94 is the last year HUD was available. i'm not sure about DIC tho....someone here should know. i've installed an '89 Cutlass HUD in my car, along with DIC, but i haven't gotten around to wiring up the DIC yet.

joshua

hmm....thats all I needed to hear. Actually I think if I hit my j/y I might be able to find something. Either that or talk to my neighbor who works at a different j/y. I'd love to have an HUD, those are damn cool. Next step is to figure out if I would be able to wire in a DIC if I were able to find one out of a GP.

• 3 years later...

I am just curious if anyone has a hud unit to sell, including wire harness and adjust switch. 94 cutty supreme

there is a f/s section :lol: .....and fwiw: I could get one from the local yard if you are willing to pay to make it worth my while to freeze my ass off...

I know man, Im sorry. Ive been going through lots of crap recently. Im just kinda trying to figure life stuff out right now, and it isnt exactly going well. call me next time youre in town (or ill try and catch you soon) and I'll buy you lunch