1. Rewire fan switch

2. Install transmission cooler

3. Buy/Install fron slotted/drilled rotors

4. Fix driver side window

5. Install white face gauges

6. Install HID's in low beams

7. Install LED bulbs and electronic flasher

8. Paint reverse light panel body color

1. Get the beast running and road-legal (finish the top-end rebuild, get new tyres and windscreen)

2. Sort out the various cosmetic bits and pieces that are missing or damaged

3. Get a sun-roof fitted

4. Get it re-sprayed in British Racing Green (few dents that need sorting and probably needs a new driver's side door)

5. Get gold x-laces (and Pirelli tyres)

6. Find a new interior (leather bucket seats and a better dash/console)

7. Have the engine re-bored and ported plus as many performance parts as I can afford

8. Upgrade the brakes and suspension

....... and I'll be happy if I only achieve the first! :lol:

BRG w/ gold wheels is always a good combo. Just not sure on a Z34.

I'm thinking no dice.

I cant let anyone know my plans...but it will consist of keeping the mo' runnin. Also a possible update to the rear sway bar if i can find what i need (stock rear sway bar) for the right price (free). But thats all im letting out of the bag

To do list:

1. Rewire fan switch

2. Install transmission cooler

3. Buy/Install fron slotted/drilled rotors

4. Fix driver side window

5. Install white face gauges

6. Install HID's in low beams

7. Install LED bulbs and electronic flasher

8. Paint reverse light panel body color

wait it's only feb and someone is making progress already? lol

BRG w/ gold wheels is always a good combo. Just not sure on a Z34.

I think it will work (with gold coach lines and badging) but I'm going to have to find someone with a good photo-editing package and a bit of spare time before I commit to anything ........ and if it doesn't work, I'll consider navy-blue or burgundy instead, but I'd prefer a scheme that works with gold wheels and badging (not necessarily x-lace wheels, but I do love the look of them). Worst-case scenario, I stick with the current wheels (cleaned up or replaced) and go with silver coach-lines and badging.

..... and I forgot 6a - Get a decent CD player with ipod compatibility and new speakers

I'll see if I can get my fiance to do something with it. She's pretty good with photoshop.

However, a good person on here to contact would be montecarlochick. She's done very nice things with photoshop.

Yes, seen some of her pics before, damn good :biggrin: But I'm not in any hurry, seeing the end result while I'm still at the starting line could be a great motivator ...... or thoroughly demoralising! :lol:

1. Get LIMGs fixed, along with valve cover gaskets and the new intake manifold(Had the parts for a while, just not the time or right weather conditions)

2. After step one, get the coolant flushed

3. New Wheel bearing?

4. Tranny fluid+filter

5. WASH IT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SPRING

6. New mufflers? if i can find ones that wont make it sound like crap

finally got my driver door handle replaced!!! no more opening passenger door and reaching over to open driver door then close passenger door while driver door is open and run around to other side and get in :lol: :bonk:

finally got my driver door handle replaced!!! no more opening passenger door and reaching over to open driver door then close passenger door while driver door is open and run around to other side and get in :lol: :bonk:

Omg that's what I do!!!