Keyfob

mediabandit

Hey guys, i need a keyfob for my 1991 Lumina Z34. The button fell out of the one i have and i cannot find it, so it doesn't unlock the doors anymore.

Let me know if anyone has one, i will paypal you the money right away if you are willing to part with it. Thanks.

I didn't think 1st gen Lumina's came with RKE.

BUT I have a Chevrolet RKE fob that will work with any 1st gen originally equipped with RKE.

$15 shipped guaranteed to work

If you say they did not come from the factory with the rke, then i will take a pic of the one i have now, it may have been installed with the alarm before i bought the car (clifford alarm).

If it is the keyfob from the alarm i never use anyway, will this one you have be able to get programmed to work?

They do look a little different from the one i have. Do you think that if the keyfob i do have is from my clifford alarm, will this one be able to work with it? I am only interested in using it for the door locks anyway. I never use the alarm.

This remote will only work with 1st gens with factory installed RKE.

No 91-94 Z34 that I know of was ever available with RKE.

The remote I have is from a 95-96 MC Z34.

I would honestly say the RKE you have is part of your aftermarket alarm,

Well shit... Ok, thanks, i will have to see if i can get another remote to replace the one i have or have a new alarm installed with the door release as well. Thanks.

I will have to try and figure out what model it is and have a look on ebay then. Thanks again.

They have programmable keyfobs that auto locksmith guys sell and program for you to work with any type of alarm... factory installed or otherwise.

[br]

I bought one for a Toyota a few years back and every time I buy another car that has an alarm or factory RKE like my former '96 Lumina APV had, I have the guy reprogram it for me to work on my "new" car.

[br]

He initially charged me $35 for the remote and charges me $3 to reprogram it for me when needed.