Trunk popper stoppped working. 99 Regal

Q-Ball

In my 99 Regal, I went to pop the trunk with my keyfob and nothing happened. I can hear clicking under the pass side of the dash, but nothing. I opened it with my key just fine, but I dont hear the latch engaging. Any idea's?

It stopped working the other day, but I just though my keyfob was dying. The next day, it did pop fine. I did wait a day and its still buggered up.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a button on my remote that pops the trunk. I see no reason to ever need to use the button in the glove box. That button works fine though. :P

I've got a button on my remote that pops the trunk. I see no reason to ever need to use the button in the glove box. That button works fine though. :P

I actually do now too. This was before the alarm was installed.

The screws are not touching any of the wires matt. Do not worry. I'll get my multi meter out on the weekend and give it a shot when i push on my keyfob to see if its the actuator. Hopefully it warms up a little.

I'm trying to get this all sorted out so I can sell it in the spring time. :smile: I'll probably sell the fleet of GP's too after I move too. Guy at my work already has offered me 3200 for it, but I said it says 3800 under the hood. :lol: