I got her soaking wet

Mach Jace

I think my car has the hots for me, I woke up this morning and she was all wet. :rolleyes: Or maybe I just have a leak somewhere...

get-attachment-5.jpg

It's been raining here the past week and the first few days the car was fine. It's only been today and yesterday that the pool of water has built up on the floor. I checked the windows and the sunroof and both are dry, however there's moisture coming from the very front on the floor under the dash. Could it be that there's a leak somewhere in the sealant at the bottom of my windshield or by my wiper blades? Anyone else have similar experiences?

I'm not sure if the 2nd gens have a cabin air filter. Could be.

Hopefully a 2nd gen owner will chime in soon.

I'm almost 100% sure regals do, So i would guess GP's do also.

I don't think they have one installed, but they're supposed to have a place for them. I've heard a lot about a leak there though, there's some common place they leak. We never had that issue with our 2nd gen though, even with the carnage it saw.

2nd Gen GP and Regals have this problem. under the cowl, passenger side. your molding has come off that stops water from entering the fan box.

silicon it back on. also clean out the ac drain tube while you are doing leak maint. firewall, passenger side, halfway down.

Sounds easy enough, much better than having to vaccum my car every day lol, thanks. Hopefully that'll fix it.

Make sure you dry the sh@t out of it though!! Lift up your carpet and dry all the foam out from the carpet (maintains massive amounts of water) - ruined an air bag module because of this in my Intrigue.