Grant steering wheel adapter for 96 GP?

fabsj82

I had a Grant challenger series steering wheel in my 91 gp and would like to put one in my new 96. All the adapters I found say 85-93, does anyone know if it will work on a 96 steering colum or where to find one that will. Thanks

The main reason is beacuse of the airbag. Thats why those steering wheels wont work. Unless you completely remove the airbag. Then youll be getting that idiot light staring you in the face.

Just don't crash, there are alot of people over 25 that survived all these years without airbags, abs, onstar and all the other garbage they put in cars these days

The survival percentage is much much much more with vehicles with airbags and such. So dont be an idiot.

Some states its illegal to disable an airbag.

Just don't crash, there are alot of people over 25 that survived all these years without airbags, abs, onstar and all the other garbage they put in cars these days

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! You might talk the talk, but you really are NOT in control. Do you really trust other drivers on the road with your life??? I sure as hell don't.

I've been in a few accidents myself....

I have bashed my face off a steering wheel and I have bashed my face off an air bag... give me the steering wheel any day of the week.

Steering wheel gave me a hell of a bump on my forehead and a killer head ache, but I was fine...

Air bag hit me in such a way that it gave me rug burn on my face and neck. When it hit my neck it felt like someone was strangling the life out of me. And the whiplash from it tossing my head back wasn't nice either...

Would I replace my steering wheel with a Grant? abso-fuckin-lutely not

a) its illegal here

B) they don't get any uglier than that

c) if I took my air bag out my mother would strangle the life out of me anyways

Jamie

Since I don't have an airbag in my '92, I was thinking about finding an attractive aftermarket steering wheel...I think the OEM ones are ugly, and honestly don't care for the radio controls. Either that, or find an OEM w/o the radio controls and with the leather in EXTREMELY good condition and re-stitch it with a different color thread.

Since I don't have an airbag in my '92, I was thinking about finding an attractive aftermarket steering wheel...I think the OEM ones are ugly, and honestly don't care for the radio controls. Either that, or find an OEM w/o the radio controls and with the leather in EXTREMELY good condition and re-stitch it with a different color thread.

x23

that would be your best bet. your gettin one with the controls on it, and then fiberglassing over it. wouldn't be too painful.