Getting Lumi up to par

daytonboi

okay haven't been doing much to the lumi except starting her up every so often. I plan on getting stickers come the spring and would like everything to function. I know i need to get me a whole new wiper assembly so i can have wipers...Then i need to see about a clock spring. what clock springs are compatible with a 96 lumi with steering wheel controls. Then I need to see about getting my brake lights working becuase as of right now the my turn signals work up until i put them all the way on.

Sorry didn't get to finish my post. Ran out the door. My air bag light is on now...ever since i swapped out my column internals for some that were radio control compatible....and what needs to be cleaned on the tss.

If you're digging that far into it, Id just replace the turn signal switch. the clockspring should be the same from 95-99 monte carlo and 95-01 lumina but someone please correct me if Im wrong...

I hope it doesn't have to be one from just one of those cause no yards around here have any. and the ones that do don't have steering controls and are $250+...I've seen some from regals and gps on ebay for ~$40.