1990 Maroon STE Turbo

Guest RedCutlassSL

Guest RedCutlassSL

If any of you remember, I spotted one of these cars in Green Bay about 2 months ago. Well yesterday I finally got the chance to talk to the woman that drives it. She is aware its a rare car, its got 148,000 and runs awesome. She took my number and name and said if she ever wants to sell it, she'll call me. I just need to be persist and keep asking her to sell it. What do you guys think is a good price I should ask for?

Yeah there is a maroon STE Turbo sitting back home for sale. I think it's been there for at least a few years now. Only had around 85,000 on it. Last time I checked, it's still there.

Yeah there is a maroon STE Turbo sitting back home for sale. I think it's been there for at least a few years now. Only had around 85,000 on it. Last time I checked, it's still there.

is there?? how much do they want for it? and get me a number....

im about to fork out money for my second white STE turbo, and hell if I can get a maroon one insted thats awsome..

Well I went back home tonite, and I couldn't see it in their yard. I'll come up with the number tomorrow.. Gotta check the phone book.

I would be careful with it. I know who the family is that owns it, and their kids aren't exactly 'nice' to cars. But I'll see what I can do.

Guest TurboSedan
STE's were available in Maroon OR White ONLY. There were 1000 built.

and i think of the 1000 built there were far less maroon cars made. i know Eclipse5302 has a maroon one, but when he bought it it had an orange-ish maroon color, and then he repainted it back to the original maroon. he lives in Wisconsin....

joshua

I have talked around to some people in GM, and some people from the NY times and Car & driver, trying to get information,

They est that only one Quarter of the STE turbos where Burgandy {maroon} and that 75% where White, most comon combo was said to be white with just the Sunroof second was white with the sunroof and Leather.

so that means about 250 burgandy and 750 whites.