what came in the mail today

jake91

Awesome!

Did you pick out tips yet for your new mufflers?

Once you get those mufflers on I would love to see a video.

not yet i had some but i accidentaly orderd ofset center mufflers when i needed ofset offset do i will have to pic some out

Nice! I'm glad to see that R1 shipped your rotors a tad nicer. The box that mine came in was about to fall apart when it came to my doorstep.

yeah i had trouble getting that box open

almost the same as what I had on my 98

very mellow sound, but deep. Not uber loud if that's what you were going for.

Not same engine of course but I bet they'll behave similarly

im doing the struts and brakes and the mufflers were put on today by a local shop. the place was a complete hole in the wall but they had some of the nicest people and they did a great job

mufflers sound great. i took a bunch of videos today all from normal driving, idle, and wot but the camera wont pick up the sound right the camera always makes it sound to quiet and a bit raspy which it isnt the only rasp you here is if you hit 5k in nuetral, but only for half a second otherwise it is smooth as can be. and the videos make it sound uber quite when in real life you cant even hear the engine untill 4k rpm, but then the engine almost drowns them out at 6k so that give you an idea how loud they are but here are the vids anyways.

http://www.youtube.com/user/94CUTLASSVERT