Should I look into it?

KingVee

I have played that game with my cutlass and I slowly watched the price come down over a grand over 1 year. Then I bought

it.

I did the same thing with my Beretta...

The guy started at 900$, and a week or two later I ended up buying it 550$ because the price kept going down practically every day.

The guy contacted me, he said there's nothing to do to the car (even though the car mysteriously is tilted backwards), and that he would take 800$ (down from 900$ after he dropped from $1,000).

I guess it's now up to seeing it to see if it's worth it?

show up with cash THEN negotiate......doing it over the phone without seeing the car isn't near as effective....it is definitely more difficult for someone to say "no" when the offered cash is staring them in the face....don't be afraid to walk away either, and you can't negotiate in person, bring someone who can

The guy contacted me, he said there's nothing to do to the car (even though the car mysteriously is tilted backwards), and that he would take 800$ (down from 900$ after he dropped from $1,000).

I guess it's now up to seeing it to see if it's worth it?

show up with cash THEN negotiate......doing it over the phone without seeing the car isn't near as effective....it is definitely more difficult for someone to say "no" when the offered cash is staring them in the face....don't be afraid to walk away either, and you can't negotiate in person, bring someone who can

There was no negotiation over the phone, he just said he would be happy to get 800$.

I want to wait to see the price go down on his ad. Then when it pleases me, I'll just contact him as if I was a different person and go see it.

I want to wait to see the price go down on his ad. Then when it pleases me, I'll just contact him as if I was a different person and go see it.

why not just go with the $ that you are willing to spend and offer it to him???? worst thing that can happen is that he says "no" ....