Bad Sale atempt

LuckoftheGTP

I pulled into a gas station. A guy who was selling a windsheild repair stuff, was looking at my Registation sticker. This is the conversation....

HIM: Sweet a 94.

ME: yeah.

HIM: with the cold weather coming the windshield on your mustang might crack.

ME: Uh.. It's a grand Prix!

HIM: Umm have a nice day.

Does this happen alot to you guys?

sometimes. but usually people aren't sure what to think of it. they're used to "seeing dem 4door mone carrrlos"...

i also like that with the glasspack, people mistake the 3100 for a V8. :lol:

People think I paid wayyyyy more for my 05/04 than I did/can, other than that all the older w's I've had have just been 'pieces of shit', which naturally rings at least some truth. :lol:

I usually just get the random person calling my car a "Grand Am." Has happened in 1993 Grand Prix SE and in the Black TGP a time or two. I was at the track going through tech inspection a few years ago when I guy talking to his buddy said "that grand am has a turbocharger on it" or either "that's a turbo grand am." I didn't hear him 100%. What's funny is that he was just looking at the driver's side Turbo Grand Prix badge. :lol:

I got ferrari from a 12yo once

I have heard that one too!

I usually just get the random person calling my car a "Grand Am."

I get that one a lot, I think more people call it a Grand Am than they do a Grand Prix!

I have also had a few people ask what my car is.

Jamie

I had a guy at Autozone try to tell me the 3.4 DOHC does not have dual overhead cams. But I got the V8 thing a lot when I had my 92 SE with a Z34 exhaust without the catalytic converter on it.

Now with the 97 whenever I tell someone it has the supercharged motor all I get is "OMGZ SUPERCHARGED?! How did you do it?"

Answer: "Uh it came stock like this?"

But I got the V8 thing a lot when I had my 92 SE with a Z34 exhaust without the catalytic converter on it.

I got the v8 thing once on my cutlass at a gas station. I have no cat and a muffler full of rust rules.

someone at a parts store told buck that superchargers didn't need there own oil

depending on the vehicle, they can use the engines main oil supply. obviously, that is not the case with the M90, but still...

I got the v8 thing once on my cutlass at a gas station. I have no cat and a muffler full of rust rules.

I used to have lots of people asking me "what size V8" is in my '93. Several people have tried to imitate my exhaust sound with other V6's, but don't come close.

someone at a parts store told buck that superchargers didn't need there own oil

the manager at the tire shop i worked at this year said that about the M90 also and called me a dumbass and sent me home early for arguing with him