Help!!! What is this wire for on my Cutlass?

nerfbars

Alright I need your vast W body experience! I recently put a motor in one of my 3 Cuttys. I took a 2.8L out of one of my 89's and put it into my 88' which also had a 2.8L in it. Everything looked identical except for when I hooked up the wiring harness for the 89' motor it is missing one 2 wire plug that the 88' had by the computer. When I stripped the harness of the 88' motor I didnt pay attention to where it went. Neither of my 89's have this plug so it must be specific to 88's. Can anyone identify this plug and tell me where it goes so I can find a way to hook it up. The cars runs great when the motor is cold it has tons of power. When the motor warms up its guttless, which it shouldnt be since its a 5spd. I'm hoping this problem is related to this plug. I appreciate any ideas you may have. Also I have an electrical drain somewhere I have to unhook the battery or the battery goes dead overnight. If the battery is hooked up some idiot lights on the dash stay on and the alternator hums. I unplugged the alternator and it quits humming, so I changed the alternator but that didnt help. I may have a bad ground and electricity is backfeeding?!?! Any ideas? Thanks again in advance!

MVC-005F.gif

I found another 88 Cutlass today and I looked at the wiring. The mate to the plug is on the wiring harness that connects to the motors harness. Unfortunately it wrapped in the wire loom so I cant see where it goes.