everyone....CHIME IN!

Heza

ok, so it's been a while since i've posted on this site, but i'm fairly confident i know more about '88-97 w-bodys than atleast 91.4% of this site. so, out of randomness (and a TALL gin cocktail) i have one question pertaining to these years...

what in the hell was GM (and Ford and Chrysler) doing with the nasty nasty ass maroon interiors in the late 80s and early 90s?!?!?!?

yes, do chime in...i finally made a new thread and my curiosities are running rambunctious!!!

i hate leather.

I always thought it was great, but honestly I like the cloth seats of my Mazda way better than the leather in my Grand Am. Leather is always slippery and too hot or too cold.

The white leather in the GMs seem to be better quality than other leathers.

I did like the white leather in terms of looks but not comfort. I prefer cloth.

Maroon interior is absolutely atrocious for my eyes... :lol:

Leather is a thing that has been growing on me at an alarming rate recently. I have yet to sit in a GM car that has leather, but I've sat in a few other cars with it (more recently my cousin's 06-07 Passat) and I just love it so far.

Tan leather *drools*

My personal preference...

Black/Graphite > Light Gray > Tan > Maroon/Seafoam (I can't decide which one I dislike more)

I generally hate leather too. Too hot in the summer, sold rock in the winter. I swapped out my leather seats for cloth and put ugly ass seat covers on, I still like it better than the leather. I will one day get the seats all recovered to match each other in decent cloth

Jamie

well I don't have to worry about red interiors.

no AQ9s were made with that color that I am aware of.

don't have to worry about ever finding a nice set of graphite leather AQ9s either because they are too rare and the leather always falls apart. but that is what I really want.

don't have to worry about ever finding a nice set of graphite leather AQ9s either because they are too rare and the leather always falls apart. but that is what I really want.

I've seen them (red ones), in a '92 Cutlass

Oldsmobile had red AQ9s.