Steering wheel options?

jeremy

I should have grabbed the one I saw a few weeks ago...Someone clunker'd a NICE Bravada. The interior was MINT. Too bad it was tan, or I would have grabbed the seats.

Leather in an Achieva? :eek: Don't believe I've ever seen that.

Yup..

Ive seen one..

Comfy as hell too :lol: I was sittin in the car trying to jack the AM/FM olds radio because it was the only Olds in the yard with the radio left in it and I needed a radio in my CS after selling my carputer setup :lol:

I need to get another Homelink module...One you sent was an older model, won't work with my garage door. But it's all good, I got the one in the van which really needed it and I got the OHC in the truck which is cool.

I need to hit up a yard myself, I want to go to one in Dallas or San Antonio...Cheaper prices.

Oh yeah, you need like a 00 or 01 and Up and I wasnt sure of the year of the vehicle I jacked it out of??

I wanna go snag a new wheel, but I need too many other things on this car first before I end up dying while driving it

Oh yeah' date=' you need like a 00 or 01 and Up and I wasnt sure of the year of the vehicle I jacked it out of??

I wanna go snag a new wheel, but I need too many other things on this car first before I end up dying while driving it

[/quote']

Like bolts backing out on you? LOL

But to stay on topic, I always loved the wheels from the early 90s Cavaliers, although they didnt have airbags.

THE THREE SPOKE WHEEL DOES NOT HAVE AN AIRBAG!!!!

ACHEVIAS HAVE THE SAME AIRBAG AS CUTLASS SUPREMES, but with a slightly different steering wheel that has the rim slightly closer to the driver than the CS wheel.

THE THREE SPOKE WHEEL DOES NOT HAVE AN AIRBAG!!!!

....not a huge concern for me :shrug: ...I have driven cars for years without them and will buy another one without one sometime in the foreseeable future as well...

Looks 'leather' wrapped to me??

That interior is pimp shit! especially with the 5-spd! too bad achievas look like ass on the outside...

I just looked at one identical to that pic...Down to the 5 speed and rare factory CD player.