Steering wheel options?

jeremy

Kind of a strange question but...what other steering wheels will fit a '95 Cutlass? Ideally I would like to used a different style wheel and still have a functioning airbag. I really have never been a fan of the huge airbag wheel and wanted something more pleasing to the eye if possible. I don't care about the SWRC as I have an aftermarket deck and don't have them in use anyway. Does anyone know if any of the newer style wheels are compatible in both fit and functioning of the bag? Even if the airbag can't remain fuctional, will a newer style wheel fit?

thanks

why? :lol:

I have been trying to find an airbag from a burgundy supreme to put in the ciera along with the sterring wheel I already have... There are no smaller airbags that look good. Do you really want a chevy or pontiac badge on it?????

why? :lol:

I have been trying to find an airbag from a burgundy supreme to put in the ciera along with the sterring wheel I already have... There are no smaller airbags that look good. Do you really want a chevy or pontiac badge on it?????

...there are plenty of wheels that look better in the newer cars and some of them appear that it would be pretty easy to swap emblems....worst case I find something aftermarket :shrug:

not so much cheap, But old looking, and no airbag!!

Id go with a 1997 Grand prix wheel, i have one i could send to you at no cost, But no airbag. Its in Great shape. ill even pay shipping if you want it.

that's not too bad of a wheel....do you know if they were available leather wrapped?

Huh??

I gotta see a pic again, im pretty sure most ive seen were the faux leather wrapped much like the CS.

You could even get a Bravada with the same style wheel.. Yet I only saw them in tan at the yards. Never a graphite Bravada with that style wheel.

They were in Bravadas, Silhouettes too. Leather was an option.

Only seen them in Silhouettes in Gray..

Guess they were more common compared to the Acheivas graphite..

Ever seen an Acheiva with graphite leather interior?? Ive seen one and it was odd to see that. Had manual windows and door locks and AM/FM radio..

One of those cars at pullapart I wish I had a camera to take pics of.

Ive been wanting to put one in my CS for ages, but my SWRC buttons were redone and super nice so I didnt want to loose that (even though they werent hooked to a proper radio :lol:)

I think im gonna throw that wheel on this CS mainly because this wheel looks like ass and does the SWRCs :lol: