Has your W-body ever fixed itself?

Octavarium454

I went to go to school and it took off like a raped ape once I started building boost.

You should have boost soon as you put the pedal down with a roots sc...

If you ease the throttle you can get it so the motor does not produce any usable boost. It has that BOV thing on the side of it which I can't think of what it is actually called at the moment. Then again I am going of the stupid light bar. Anything readable on the light bar and the motor would choke itself to near death.

If you ease the throttle you can get it so the motor does not produce any usable boost. It has that BOV thing on the side of it which I can't think of what it is actually called at the moment. Then again I am going of the stupid light bar. Anything readable on the light bar and the motor would choke itself to near death.

By "pedal down", I meant to the floor.

By "pedal down", I meant to the floor.

Oh well then yeah your completely right.