ub3r rare junkyard find............

jeremy

i grabbed it this afternoon....I was in and out in 10 minutes because it as so fucking cold so I didn't even check on the cutty.

I hope that my directions on how to remove it where correct. How busy was it? I was thinking about it today and was like "no one can be going there today."

As for convertibles the only two there as of Monday where the red '93 and the metallic '94. I will be there this weekend with updates.

Wow that Junkyard lets cars sit that long? The Pull A Part cars usually have a life span of about 3 weeks before they are crushed. Wonder why he didnt take that off though? Could have easily made a few bucks back off of it.

I'm pretty sure the car sat in a holding lot or something like that. There are tons of cars with info on them pointing that they sat for a while.

With that said his car was easily repairable. The seats are still there. And the carpet is amazing for a 20 year old car.

Is that a rear stb?

Its factory '90 Canadian White SE's only.

:lol2: ....to answer tornado_735s question though, actually it is one of AWeb's custom rear STB that he used to make/sell.....basically a very good suspension upgrade for any pre gen GP, also fits on a lumina or cutlass (convertible excluded)....

Is that a rear stb?

:lol2: ....to answer tornado_735s question though, actually it is one of AWeb's custom rear STB that he used to make/sell.....basically a very good suspension upgrade for any pre gen GP, also fits on a lumina or cutlass (convertible excluded)....

Nice.

Is that a rear stb?

Nice score....I alsmost shit myself when I saw the pic...LOL

Too bad he didn't take it off when he scrapped the car....how much did the yard charge you for that?

the way those are built, it wouldnt be hard to get one of those out of the yard for nothing. You can disassemble the brackets and throw those in your box and if they give you any guff about carrying the bar out, tell them its for more leverage on your breaker bar