Hey new member, here are some pics of my ride(s)

Zonsolo

http://community.webshots.com/user/zonsolo

Here are some pics of my latest find. My new work car, she's a fine specimen for her age. 1990 LE, options include 3.1, bucket seats, pw, pl and not much else (pretty stark in comparison to how loaded my 91 was) Only a few blemishes, only 36,000 miles. Paint shines like day one, as it lived its entire life in a garage, never saw snow, nightime or highway. Doesn't even have any stonechips (yet).

Just a shame on the color. Not my favorite choice. At least it looks 100x better without the pink pinstripes it had on it when I drove it home.

You'll see my old GP in one of the pics. She graciously donated her honeycomb wheels and tail lights to the new work car. She's now my brothers. Has 174k miles on it and still running strong, just some rust showing up and mechanical stuff to fix and she should last him awhile.

Yep, still have the camaro and rsx. Wife drives the RSX. Camaro is a real screamer. Haven't had it to the track, but did dyno it and g-teched. Ran 0-60 consistant 4.9x's and 12.5-12.7 1/4s.

Only 36,000 miles? :shock: Wow I'm impressed! I'm such a sucker for older cars with low miles.

Hehe, I won't even tell you how much I got it for. :)

It was way over the book value, but seriously low for how amazing its condition is.

Thought about pulling the bodykit from the 91, but I like the newer kit better, so I think I'm just going to drive the 90 and enjoy her as is.