trouble with installing LED bulbs

douellette

ok so im trying to replace my rear brake/blinker bulbs with led bulbs. and i know i need to change out the stock flasher for an electronic one designed for LED's. so i swapped out the flasher and the bulbs, and as soon as i turn the key to on the flasher starts clicking like the blinker is on..but the indicators arnt flashing on the dash. and if i turn the blinker on they work like there supposed to. so whats going on here??

Do you have day time runners?

It sounds like you have a wire some wire is feeding into the circuit, turning the flashers on. Or is the new flasher module not installed properly, that could be very likely.

Do you have day time runners?

It sounds like you have a wire some wire is feeding into the circuit, turning the flashers on. Or is the new flasher module not installed properly, that could be very likely.

my car doesnt have day time lights, and the new flasher has a wire comeing out the top of it, and i emailed the place i bought it from and they said that its a ground wire. so i found a spot under the dash where theres a factory ground spot and thats where i connected it/thats when it makes the clicking. oh and if i turn the blinker on while its already making that clicking noise the dimmer on my stereo blinks with the blinker.

You are absolutely sure you have the wiring 100% correct? It seems like there could be a mix up with dimmer and one of the side flasher wires. It is entirely possible that the module is not working properly to.