Regal VS. Century

LuckoftheGTP

If I had a ton of money, I'd have a Century as a DD while I did ridiculous things to the 3. :mrgreen: My friend's '02 is alright for what it is. It rides SUPER smooth and is really quiet - hence why so many old folks drive them. :lol: He gets like 24 MPG, too.

The Century is the lesser optioned version of the regal. It's kind of like comparing a Grand Prix SE to a GT. The Century does not have the rocker moldings like the regals, they come only bench seats/column shifters, they only come with the 3100, etc...

I personally would NEVER take a century over a Regal, but that's just me :lol:

But if you swapped a modded L67 into a beige, bench seat, hub cap, Century, that would be a true sleeper.

that'd be a fun car. Once you do something to the grandma floaty suspension to get it to hook :lol:

funny you call the Century garbage. :lol:

Why? It cause it is. Sure they look similar, but they are just a cheaper / underpowered version of the regal. Not to mention that front grille is horrible.

Yet they are some of the most reliable vehicles made.... Not sure how you call that garbage. Especially when they are just stripped down Regals. Must make Regal's garbage too.

They are an old persons car. Generally, they got the most reliable parts from the GM parts bin. No frills about them, but they go forever.

Instead of putting an L67 into a Century, why not just de-badge, re-badge and re-grille a Regal.

Wait, there's no point in doing either idea!

There's no point in doing a lot of things. Doesn't mean they don't get done. :lol: