I need help with my Turn Signal Switch

94 olds vert

Here is the problem, The left arrow stays a solid green color when I press down on the TTS and the corresponding lights

also remain and a solid color, red in the back and orange in the front.

The right side works fine, so I ruled out a fuse, I replaced All the bulbs for the left tail lights and the orange ones up front.

What would be the proper way to get to the turn signal switch and clean it?

I did have a problem with the brake lights, They stayed on after I shut the car off and shut my door, and only popped on after

I shut my door. Then to get them off I would pump the brakes a couple times. I think they are fixed now, I adjusted the white

box on the brake pedal, and all seems good.

So I have been searching the forums and in general pull forward on the TSS so I'd gave it a shot and It still didn't work.

pulling forward on the stalk with not fix you issue because as stated above the TSS isn't your problem.....it is the flasher, which is a $5 part and a 5 minute fix

How could I go about doing that?

And what is a flasher? The green bulb I am assuming.

there are two flashers, under the driver side dash by the steering column is the one for the turn signals....

....you do know that this forum has a search function, right? ;)

How could I go about doing that?

And what is a flasher? The green bulb I am assuming.

there are two flashers, under the driver side dash by the steering column is the one for the turn signals....

....you do know that this forum has a search function, right? ;)

YUP, I just had no clue what a flasher was so if I found It and I still wouldn't know what it was.

YUP, I just had no clue what a flasher was so if I found It and I still wouldn't know what it was.

that's why I told you to use the search feature...

.....the pic below is of the flasher, it is the silver round thing.... (btw, the pic came from a thread that I found using the search feature)

flasher.jpg

Is the right flasher?

I found It over the accelerator pedal. In a clip.

I also read on the forum after searching, Is there one for the parking lights? Cuase mine don't work, with the switch

on the dash for the lights, but do work when using the turn signals