How to: Change plugs and wires in 20 min

Addicted to eaton

good thing i don't want/have any 3.8s.... i have to literally sit on the intake to be able to reach the rear plugs on the 3100 and 3.1...

Your comment makes no sense. It is much easier on a 3800 than a 3100, and FAR easier than a 3.1

it does when you take into account that i CANNOT reach the plugs from leaning over the fender. arms aren't long enough for that, let alone i would crack another rib in the process...

hence why i sit my ass right on the intake and pull them that way.... with the 3.8 intakes being plastic, that's a bit of a disaster.

good thing i don't want/have any 3.8s.... i have to literally sit on the intake to be able to reach the rear plugs on the 3100 and 3.1...

Your comment makes no sense. It is much easier on a 3800 than a 3100, and FAR easier than a 3.1

it does when you take into account that i CANNOT reach the plugs from leaning over the fender. arms aren't long enough for that, let alone i would crack another rib in the process...

hence why i sit my ass right on the intake and pull them that way.... with the 3.8 intakes being plastic, that's a bit of a disaster.

Are you kidding? It's not McDonald's play-toy plastic. It would hold just fine.

it does when you take into account that i CANNOT reach the plugs from leaning over the fender. arms aren't long enough for that,

try not being a midget

WIN!

it does when you take into account that i CANNOT reach the plugs from leaning over the fender. arms aren't long enough for that,

try not being a midget

i guess i forgot to inject Enzyte into my bone marrow when i was a kid, i sure am paying for it now...

I don't understand why you think its so hard to do plugs in a 3800... hell it takes 15 minutes for me to do the plugs in my 3.1s taking my sweet time. :dunno:

I don't understand why you think its so hard to do plugs in a 3800... hell it takes 15 minutes for me to do the plugs in my 3.1s taking my sweet time. :dunno:

Shh. They need some fodder to start another stupid-ass 60 degree vs 90 degree flamewar.

Some people don't take into account the length of some people's arms. I am 6'4" and upwards if not over 300lbs. My arms are really long (armspan is almost wider than I am tall), and I had a tough time getting my whole arm behind the engine to get at the plugs, while laying with my chest on the intake plenum. I wound up with the right side of my ass wedged in between the radiator and the front of the engine, twisted around so I could fit my whole arm behind the engine.

Some people don't take into account the length of some people's arms. I am 6'4" and upwards if not over 300lbs. My arms are really long (armspan is almost wider than I am tall), and I had a tough time getting my whole arm behind the engine to get at the plugs, while laying with my chest on the intake plenum. I wound up with the right side of my ass wedged in between the radiator and the front of the engine, twisted around so I could fit my whole arm behind the engine.

my exact problem, except i'm 5'6" on a good day...

im fat.. thats my problem

im fat.. thats my problem

I'm heavy and big, but not like...helplessly fat is the only way I can think of to describe it. I'm fat, but then there are guys that make me look skinny.