Could someone give me detailed instructions on how to make my 95 GTP OBDII?

Octavarium454

I have read about it, I got the OBDII pigtail, and I have C100 pinouts. However, beyond that I have no idea on how to wire the car up to OBDII. If anyone could help, I would truly appreciate it.

I recently got the motor in my 97 GTP that I bought for 350 dollars, and now my interest in my L67 swap is renewed :biggrin:. Needless to say I am impressed as hell. That L67 that I dropped in it had 150k on it boy does it make that big four door scoot.

Easy OBD2 swap..

Swap over ENTIRE harness into donor.. plug and play :lol:

Aside from that, hit up Brian P, he has done it. I cant think of any other members here offhand that have done it..

Easy OBD2 swap..

Swap over ENTIRE harness into donor.. plug and play :lol:

Aside from that, hit up Brian P, he has done it. I cant think of any other members here offhand that have done it..

I tried that, and every fucking bolt on the inside would have to come out. I spent 6 hours at the junkyard until I said fuck it.

ahahahahaha, OBD2....

i'll never understand why people want it... but i did give the diagrams to someone on 60V6 thats also a member here... can't think of the screenname off hand but i know his real name is robert and has a swap thread active right now...

ahahahahaha, OBD2....

i'll never understand why people want it... but i did give the diagrams to someone on 60V6 thats also a member here... can't think of the screenname off hand but i know his real name is robert and has a swap thread active right now...

tuneability