fewest made cuttys

cutsup1996

does anybody know which combination of cutlass was made in the least #'s 3100 coupe

3100 convertible

3.4 coupe

3.4 convertible

and I'm sure there was never a 3.4 four door, so far I've only seen one 3100 convertible and a handfull of 3.4 coupes, just curious, if anybody has some numbers made or a link to find that out sure would appreciate it

really, 3.4 DOHC in the four door, never seen one

There are 2 in the junkyard by me, both white. Not much left but they both had the 3400 badges still on them.

If you judge rarity by what's on e-bay then convertibles aren't rare ! Seems like half the Cutty's on there are converts. :roll:

y'know I've been wondering lately how rare my car is....

I mean I see cutty converts all the time (odd how I never noticed em til I got the car) but I have yet to see any others with white leather interior.....is that pretty rare or are there just none in my area?

y'know I've been wondering lately how rare my car is....

I mean I see cutty converts all the time (odd how I never noticed em til I got the car) but I have yet to see any others with white leather interior.....is that pretty rare or are there just none in my area?

Well besides that triple white package or white Cutty converts they have white interior in some of the Red Cuttys. I actually almost bought it, but the guy was crazy about his asking price :roll: . BTW it had a black top, white interior, and red exterior....looked sharp in my mind!!! It had the 3.4, dual exhaust and the flip up tail light option :P :P :P

w-body.jpg