need this bulb size

sniperi311

im gonna make some clear corners for my car, 93 cutlass supreme, two door, like a few people on here have and i cant find the bulb for my car, i need the bulb size 24, but i dont want clear or amber i want like blue or something else, blue preferably though, ive looked on ebay, all the auto shops around here, and all the ricer shops around here, cant find em, any help would be appreciated, also, whoever it is that made the clear corners on there car, when you cut out the plastic orange cover where exactly did you cut i dont really want to screw anything up, cuz that would sux, any helps appreciated, thanx

ya i basically looked for that bulb too with no luck, they don't seem to make it cause i guess its not popular in the aftermarket world.

only colours i think available are amber and white.

what i have seen others do is cut the wires and connector and splice a new connector onto that which holds a 194, this bulb at least is more popular and you can find all kinds of colours for it.

or you can add a condom like the above guys said, or paint the bulbs with stained glass paint