96 regal custom door trim

Chip

Besides trodding through a junkyard, is there any source of replacement door trim for a 96 regal custom 4 door? I am referring to the black trim pieces that run vertically up the back side of each of the 4 doors. They are discontinued by GM. I forget the exact name that the dealer refers to them by. I am missing the driver's side rear door piece and the vehicle looks bad w/o it.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Send me a picture, I think I still have a complete interior from a 93... I just don't know if the interchangeability is the same with a 96, and if I have the parts you need.

Send me a picture, I think I still have a complete interior from a 93... I just don't know if the interchangeability is the same with a 96, and if I have the parts you need.

I think the Regal interiors changed in 1995. I was at the junkyard wednesday and saw a '95 Regal that had different door panels from the 94 & earlier year models.

• 2 months later...

I kinda forgot about this part for last month with other issues (VATS System)

Now that those are resolved, its back to this door trim..

I am referring to the black trim piece on the door exterior. Maybe it is a "ding strip." It runs vertically up the rear of the windows on all four doors.