What to do What to do?

Drummer

Not sure what to do to my 93 GTP. I first wanted to make my motor more powerful just by boring it out and putting headers on it, bigger injectors and some other things, but now I'm thinking about a turbo, OBDII conversion and whatnot and I just don't know what to do, I already got headers and injectors but I just don't know. What kind of HP would i get from a worked 3.4 as to a turbo 3.4? How hard would it be create an exhaust for a turbo?

L67 Swap :willynilly:

And I only say that cause there's a 97 PA non-C.A.R.S. with an L67 in Gary's right now that is still complete. Just looked at it at lunch. Got a picture too.

I would probably do the turbo route, but just cause I have always wanted to have a turbo car.

• 2 weeks later...

Blank check and a welder and then stars the limit. :burnout:

Well I have a welder I just don't know how to go about making a manifold or how to connect a turbo to it. What's all entailed into doing this?

don't do it

....cuz once you do, you will never go back

Horsepower TV did it to a corvette. They used a STS kit.

Thanks. I completely forgot the name of the show! I'm an idiot.

It seems like a pretty clever setup.

Horsepower TV did it to a corvette. They used a STS kit.

Thanks. I completely forgot the name of the show! I'm an idiot.

It seems like a pretty clever setup.

Rear mount turbos are clever.

The only problem is all the tubing and lines needed to mount it in the back and people have said that there is boost lag although a smaller turbo will help that.

There is a fiero guy who is running a stock 3.4 with ported heads, headers, and a turbo. With amazing tuning he's putting down 400 whp with a stock bottom end.

I thought you couldn't use headers for a turbo, or is it a rumor?

I don't see why you couldn't.

:dunno:

that myth is that you can't use them, the truth is that somehow people skewed the reality of the header's scavenging effect is negated by the turbo due to it being a major restriction.

Ok so here are my headers, how does the turbo get mounted to this as i've never seen an exhaust with a turbo on it or even the mounting points where the turbo mounts to.

PA301111.jpg