sonyman87

I just recieved and installed my FFP dogbone today. There was a HUGE amount of difference over the stock one. With the sock bone in 151,xxx miles appearing to be in ok shape. Switching from Reverse to Drive would let the engine roll around 2-3 inches. After installation the engine would only roll less then .5inches at the most. Pluses!!!!: more agreesive sounding engine, SMOTHER shifting in the transmission also seems to have solved my tranny slip problem. Shifting Time has droped significantly. Also the FFP ingravment looks kinda cool, i might paint in the lettering. All around it was worth every penny.

FFP rocks!

I agree. I put a set on my TGP earlier this year. What a difference, Of course I can feel lot more from my car now, but that's a good thing when you can feel is there is something wrong with your car.

mine vibrated a little too, but jessica didnt seem to mind :idea:

anyway, it helped mine a little, more off the line and with the hard shifts right when i drop the clutch, it just bolts, instead of rocking and such.

ouch, sounds like your car wouldve been a little quicker with it too.

i have one of the originals, its just plain polished slightly aluminum.

mayeb time for a new one. na, i think i want a motor for it first

ill be able to take orders for DBP dogbones by the end of the week, as well as prices and other designs and stuff, the way ill make mine you can choose to have DBP engraved in the top or have any other simple design engraved into the metal. for those of you considering buying FFP dogbones, please wait till the end of the week so you can take in account both my dogbones and FFP's dogbones, it might save you a buck or two and have the same quality.