Fog lights, dash lights.

94 olds vert

Today while driving, In the rain, my fog lights and dash lights all went out.

When I got home, drove home in the rain, from school checked all the fuses and none were popped.

So I read about the fog lights in the manual. And it said the fog lights are used for...When the High beams are in use the fog lights will turn off until the high beams are shut off.

So I turned the High beams on and the Fog lights came on!

And my dash lights didn't work with high beams on.

The gauges themselves still work just the lights don't.

Those were the first ones I checked. The fuses were fine and I replaced one just cause it looked old and I had a spare one.

To get the lights to turn on before, I would have to turn the switch a couple times and flick it kinda hard to get the dash lights to come on. Now nothing.

Maybe get a switch from the junkyard and swamp it out?

The switch to the left of dash that turns the lights on and off along.

The fog light switch doesn't work either...It used to be orange when on and now nothing.

Those were the first ones I checked. The fuses were fine and I replaced one just cause it looked old and I had a spare one.

To get the lights to turn on before, I would have to turn the switch a couple times and flick it kinda hard to get the dash lights to come on. Now nothing.

The headlight switch? That's what i'd do. The hi-beam box stopped 'hi-beaming' in my car years ago and then all of a sudden i had that SUPER HI-BEAM RAVE LIGHTSHOW MEGAFLASH problem a month or so back. I replaced the unit as per Crazy K and now the rave is over and i have hi-beams again.

The headlight switch? That's what i'd do. The hi-beam box stopped 'hi-beaming' in my car years ago and then all of a sudden i had that SUPER HI-BEAM RAVE LIGHTSHOW MEGAFLASH problem a month or so back. I replaced the unit as per Crazy K and now the rave is over and i have hi-beams again.

Did you at least have some techno music on?