Going to Buy plug wires. MSD? or Taylor?

Addicted to eaton

Mine are fine so far, They are over two years old. They also have a lifetime warranty.

Awesome! life time? where did you get yours from!

hey anthony i know its not on topic but i keep seeing your sig and thinking your wheels are white, and i know they arnt, but i think it would actually look pretty sweet on your car

Mine are fine so far, They are over two years old. They also have a lifetime warranty.

Awesome! life time? where did you get yours from!

My bad, I just looked it up and they have a 90 day warranty, For some reason i thought they were lifetime.

Still not a bad set of wires IMO. :high5:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/TAY-82210/

FWIW ACD would be my first pick. :cool:

Wow, Summit has a bunch of wires for us, and the prices aren't as bad as I've seen. Has anybody run an Accell coil set? They have them too.

Wow, Summit has a bunch of wires for us, and the prices aren't as bad as I've seen. Has anybody run an Accell coil set? They have them too.

DO NOT WANT!!!

Has anybody run an Accell coil set?

No, and I never will. I've heard too many bad things about Acell. Sure, not everyone has trouble with them, but I've heard enough people complain (both personally, and online) to know better than to ever buy anything Accell.

There is no reason AT ALL to use anything but AC Delco coils. If you want red coils, go buy a cheap can of red spray paint.

be sure to not mask off the terminals as well. red coils = +5HP, red terminals on red coils = +5^2HP.

There is no reason AT ALL to use anything but AC Delco coils. If you want red coils, go buy a cheap can of red spray paint.

be sure to not mask off the terminals as well. red coils = +5HP, red terminals on red coils = +5^2HP.

Thanks for the reminder man. I always forget to paint the terminals and you can just feel the car has a little extra power you're not getting.