Going to Buy plug wires. MSD? or Taylor?

Addicted to eaton

I looked for about 2 hours to find cheaper MSD plug Wires. Anyways i could not find any set for under 50 dollars. So PYFC Came to the rescue with Taylor 8mm Spark Plug Wires for 45 bucks.

1.Anyone know any place cheaper for msd wires?

2.How are taylor wires?

Im not looking for HP lol, Just want some lasting, Good looking plug wires.(red) I don't want stock as in they don't come in red (yes i really want red that bad) Any other choices?

I just bought some Taylor 8.2mm shorty wires for my 05 Dodge Magnum 5.7L HEMI and I love them! I doubt you go wrong with those! JMO!

i've got Taylor Spiro-Pro 8mm on the 3100.... i like them, they've lasted 4 years so far and are still flexible, don't cause EMI issues, have lower resistance than stock...

MSD is the big brand company you pay for. But I hear a lot of good things about Taylor, they have a good reputation.

Although, I would throw in the extra bucks for the bigger diameter wires, like ZZP's. Bigger insulation and better performance overall (even if that isn't your plan).

Im not looking for HP lol, Just want some lasting, Good looking plug wires.(red) I don't want stock as in they don't come in red (yes i really want red that bad) Any other choices?

You could also try Magnecor. Can't be those. I doubt you'll find them cheap though.

Make sure you put red wire loom all over the place too. That'll look hot. AC Delco.

Honestly? I want red wires, I like the looks? You might think its ugly no reason to be an ass. And make Ignorant smart ass comments. I hate the look of your Steel wheels But I don’t tell you to make your car look more like cheap Generic crap by putting Crank windows? No, I do not, Same concept Sorry if I come off as a dick right now. But god stop bashing me every chance you get Nicole.

those Taylor wires be perfect for you.

Thanks! That’s what I was looking to hear!

Make sure you put red wire loom all over the place too. That'll look hot.

AC Delco.

X2. Red wires are tacky, IMHO

X3

AC Delco.

honestly? i like red wires. i want red wires. I said i dont want stock, That kinda throws ac delco out the window.

I've heard of too many failures or issues related to aftermarket wires. I've been using the same acdelco wires for the past 130k miles. That's why I said AC Delco.

honestly? i like red wires. i want red wires. I said i dont want stock, That kinda throws ac delco out the window.

Read up on why people say AC Delco. If you don't like the opinions, don't just shoot them down.. research them.

And it's Nichole.

I know there a very very good plug, I know i will see no gains by going after market over stock. I know stock wires are better then needed for our cars.

I know there a very very good plug, I know i will see no gains by going after market over stock. I know stock wires are better then needed for our cars.

You shouldn't be as concerned with the lack of gains over stock as much as you should be concerned with the lack of reliability over stock.