power mirrors

bodeen2007

while walking around pull a part the other day i found a 1994 4 door cutlass with power mirrors i was wondering if i would be able to put these on my 94 lumina .

Hard to say for sure but I do believe they are the same between the cutlass, regal, and lumina, coupes and sedan

gen 1 REGAL LUMINA and GP

i stuck a power REGAL and power GP mirror on my 92 lumina, and used a 95+ lumina switch to power em.

someone did swap CS mirrors on, but the triangle trim piece must be changed.

Hard to say for sure but I do believe they are the same between the cutlass, regal, and lumina, coupes and sedan

gen 1 REGAL LUMINA and GP

i stuck a power REGAL and power GP mirror on my 92 lumina, and used a 95+ lumina switch to power em.

someone did swap CS mirrors on, but the triangle trim piece must be changed.

how hard is it to remove the triangle piece and replace it

it it held on by the mirror, so very easy, BUT you have to find one that fits your car.

sedans and coupes are different, but I think that GP and CS will change, and a regal might too, but I think the Lumina has a different shape.

thanks crazy k

i'm starting to get the parts together to swap a 1993 cutlass dash and door panels into the lumina cause my dash is fucked up bad and i'm sick of looking at it and like the look of the cutlass dash . so thats why i was asking about the power mirrors so that i can have all the stuff work on the door panels