big day/week for the phantom

phantomFE3

well i finally got around to cleaning up the phantom a little bit. i bought some wipe away chemical for taking off stickers/tar/bugs and i took the stickers out off the sides of my car, and there was residue/glue on the inside of my back windows from the tint that was on there and so i used that stuff to take the tint off, the my back windows look clean and clear now.

i finally got around to buying new brakes and stuff for the front end (whenver i hit the brakes if shaked horribly and it was getting so squeaky that they would squeak even when i didnt have the brakes on, and it would be this nasty nasty squeaking squealing sound when i did hit the brakes) when i had the tires off i took a die grinder with a special pad, almost like a brillo or a scotch brite pad on this high speed grinder that shined them up very well! the clearcoat is drying right now. when i put the front tires back on ill take it for a test drive to make sure the brakes are working well and then finish the back tires tonight afterwards with shining them up and everything.

i got everything back together on my interior for those chemeleon painted interior and i have put in red LED's in some places (inside and 2 behind front wheels on the outside) so i have a little switch that switches on my neons and my LED's so my interior glows read and there are 2 little circles of red light on the ground behind my front tires. im getting the stock airbox and ill be painting that red and the strut towers (i think thats what they are called) but ill be painted those red and the red brackets on top of the struts red as well.

i plan on washing it as well :D

EDIT: i also bought barbed wire license plate frames 8)

lol go for it, did you try calling my cell? because there was a number i didnt recognize who it was, i thought it was a buddy of mine who was gonna give me a call to go paintballing tomorrow and i thought i missed it. i was out working on my car. heh. i havent gotten around to polishing the back wheels yet (damn lug nut is stripped!)

alright sounds cool, we still need to decide on a time, if racing starts at 4 and there is a small car show or whatever before hand, we will want to get there early so we can walk around and check out the rides and shit for a while too eh? i say probably around 2 or so hours before the racing starts, so around 2 o clock, im not very good with directions but when would i have to leave bemidji to get to manhomen and to fargo by 3 o clock? or how long does it take to get to fargo from manhomen? so we can set a time to meet in manhomen, so noone is waiting too long for anyone else

bemidji to fosston 45 miles i believe at 65mph

fosston to erskine 12 miles at 65mph

turn onto 59 south

erskine to mahnomen 30 miles at 55mph

then from mahnomen to detroit lakes 35 miles at 55mph

detroit lakes to moorhead 45 miles at 65mph

there is a little detour once we get closer to moorhead.

sooo

meeting in mahnomen at 1:30-2:00 is a good start

we can tweak the time a little bit if needed

Monty

see you there

EDIT: if you get there before me, park way the hell out in the parking lot so there isnt any confusion as to who is who, what car will you be driving? if i get there before you ill park way out in the middle of nowhere, white cutlass with gray hood and phantom decals on the side