What years are these tail lights used on?

4PASNU

Hey everyone, I need to know what year GP's these tail lights were used on. If more then one person could reply that would be great. I really want to make sure I have the right information. Thanks for the help.

image001.jpg

I know they'd look stupid and the connections would be different but would these work on the cars that would handle the normal lights???

the ones that this did not originally come from

I have an oppertunity to buy a set of these light and I was wondering the same thing so I had the owner send me a picture of the backs of them and to me it appears that all the connections are the same. So it seems like you could just move all the connectors around and they would work fine. I was looking at them because I was thinking of clearing them out and they putting some Nite Shades on them. That way I wouldn't mess up my stock lights. Anyone know how much a set of these lights might be worth in near new condition?

Put it this in retrospective:

I bought factory aero tail-lamps @ $219 / each for my old Cutlass at the dealer (bad choice).

And the junkyards can charge from anywhere at $25+ to whatever, based on condition.

I say if you're paying over $75 in the junkyard, you're getting screwed!

- Erik