GI: My 3400

19Cutlass94

I duno where I should put this, so Ill put it here. Ive been thinking about selling my 3400. If I end up selling it, is there anyone here that would be interested in buying? I have all reciepts from parts, and engine only has not even 20k miles on it.

You should prob throw it in the classified section and list the mods you got on it too

True story:

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php?topic=35886.0

- No feeler threads - If you want to sell something, sell it.

With that being said, ad a price to it, and I'll move it to the For Sale section. Otherwise, you don't want to sell it, and the thread will be closed.

deep down adam really wants a turbo 3100 with a 3500 top swap, cam, rockers, and a 7000rpm redline.

FWIW, 3500 heads will not fit on a 3100 block. The combustion chambers are not big enough. They will fit on a 3400 however.

Performance wise, what's done to the motor?

I know it has a cam, And maybe P&P head's and manifold's?

deep down adam really wants a turbo 3100 with a 3500 top swap, cam, rockers, and a 7000rpm redline.

FWIW, 3500 heads will not fit on a 3100 block. The combustion chambers are not big enough. They will fit on a 3400 however.

correct. the valves would interfere with the bores. 3400 and 3500 have the same bore, as I understand.