3.3 in a W-Body???

96gtp

I got to talking about my GP with my dad and asked him a bunch of questions and the only one he couldn't answer was if it was possible to fit a .3.3 (Grand Am, Cutlass Cruiser from early nineties)

would they fit in a GP in case we could find one to put in a W-Body for my bro's winter car

Regals' came with the 3.8, it is a larger version of the 3.3. If you're going to swap in a 90 degree V-6 just don't mess with the 3.3 just get a wrecked Regal with the 3.8 so you have everything you need.

ok thx but please answer my question would a 3.3 fit??? or are you just gonna act like n00bs and just talk about the 3.8 and not answer my question

What part of "The Regal came with the 3.8, it is a larger version of the 3.3." doesn't compute ?! :? Think about it................................

ok thx but please answer my question would a 3.3 fit??? or are you just gonna act like n00bs and just talk about the 3.8 and not answer my question

Yes, it will work.

But, the guys suggest to 3.8L due to its widely available and you'll get more out of it.

The 3.3L is, honestly, a dead market. They are easy to find, but the market for them are depleating.

- Erik