Checking in!

Radnsmash

Haven't been on in quite some time, but recently(like a week ago) I hit 120K, and with this many miles, and a car with absolutely no maintenance records(that I could find), what should I consider to replace to keep the wheels turning?

I've already replaced a few things, such as:

Serpentine Belt

Plugs+Wires

Battery

Tires

MAF Sensor(fucker died a few months ago)

Air Filter

I was thinking next should be a fuel filter(probably gonna go with a Purolator for 9$ from Advanced Auto)

But what do you guys think?

fuel filters are good to be replaced every year or 2.

I'd shake down your front suspension components or have it checked out, balljoints, tie rods and ends, all like to go on our cars, and even more so living in snow states.

Which leads me to my next question.

Whenever I turn to the left, I hear a very apparent humming noise from the left wheel. Its not the wheel rubbing against the splash guards in the wheel well, I've read this might be a wheel bearing, and a few weeks ago I jacked up the car and shook it vertically and horizontally as hard as humanly possible, and not a budge. The car doesn't pull in any direction...what do you think?

Yeah it does get louder the more I turn left, and does give off some noise whilst going straight. As for the coolant flush that was another thing on my list and I'll definetly do the fuel filter. As for the tires, theyre not even 2 months old(4 Hankook Radial117 225/60R/16)

Or if its low just put some fresh stuff in.

I would never recommend topping the brake fluid off, unless your changing a caliper and bleeding it.

The fluid is low for a reason, meaning your brakes are getting low which makes the calipers use more fluid to push the piston out further to make the pads contact the rotors.

Do you only get the humming while turning, or does it just get louder when you turn? If so, then its definately a wheel bearing.

i have that problem, only it's not the wheel bearing but a bad tire.

Coolant elbows are a few bucks at advance auto for the set from the "HELP" section. It's an easy job to replace the troublesome top one. Haven't done the lower one but mine's not brittle yet.