Subframe Bolt Retainer P/N

96GPSE

OK I need some help here. I need to replace the subframe bolt retainers in my '91 GP. I ordered GM PN 11502737 and got the wrong part. Here's what I got:

DSC01368.jpg

Obviously this is not going to hold the subframe up. Made a few calls around and everyone that has them in stock sounds like they have the ones in the pic.

What's going on here? Anyone work at a dealer and can get the right part?

I hate how these posts get me so sidetracked. Uploading one image leads to me uploading several more with their description etc. to my website, and then I pour through my endless directories of W-body photos because I swear I have pictures of another part that's missing an image on my part number page... and I can't find it :lol:

That kind of makes sense, though I've never seen them used in this application and the parts catalog clearly calls the lower plates (which I pictured) "retainers."

Damn I just re-read my post and realized it was really unclear.

The part I need is the nut that the subframe bolts go into in the body - specifically the front ones. Any ideas on that P/N? The 11502737 P/N I ordered was the "top" part in the FAQ P/N thread, so I figured that was it...but alas I was wrong.

Thanks for the help

Oh wow ok, I see what you mean. I always assumed that part # from the parts catalog was for the body nut too. uuh. Can't help ya there. I've never even seen what they look like.

Busting some out of a junkyard car could be an option.

a 91 will be a different size than the ones I have. However, they can be gotten from a j/y vehicle, any W with a 15mm headed bolt will have one, but 94+ have 18mm headed bolts.

if that person has a 91, it will be what you need. if needed, I've extracted those before and could get you some.

how many are you needing?

Thanks for the offer Crazy K but I'll grab some from the yard...probably costs more to ship em than just pick em up anyways.

I know. but if you didn't have any yards...

88-93 should be the correct ones.