Strange Problem

Addicted To Boost

The last time someone here told me "If you have your arms amputated, this should take you 10 minutes" it took me over 3 hours. I'm familiar with a wrench, but I wasn't born with one in my hand. :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets just hope mine holds out for a bit.

How do I pull the wheel off? I've never had to pull one before.

you are gonna need a steering wheel puller, the square one not the hand print one... take off the middle bolt on the steering wheel, then put the steering wheel puller on. Be sure it is centered on the little dot in the middle of the stem.. turn clockwise on the puller till it comes off. For now try pulling in as if you were to click on the high beams when turning on the signal lights, my lumina signals would work if i turned them on then pulled the turn signal stalk a little. sorry for this mixed up message as I am drinking right now, but yeah you get what I mean i hope. I do beleive there is a write up in the FAQ section for this issue.

Ah so its just like using a flywheel puller then, thanks :smile:

I did try holding the stalk, that did work for the last month or so, but it completely smoked itself now :lol: I move it up and down manually to make the right signal flash now. Luckily almost all of my driving is on the highway anyway.

The last time someone here told me "If you have your arms amputated, this should take you 10 minutes" it took me over 3 hours.

Holy shit.. that was funny! I laughed out loud to this one! Thanks! :lol: