DIC Question/ Update on my car

MommyTaz022200

My car is in the shop til Tuesday or Wedensday. My husband had the timing way off when it wouldn't start. Then he fived it and it started, nut ran like shit. He told me to bring it to our friend that's a mechanic so I stated to. 2 miles later all my antifreeze poured out. My husband didn't tighten the hose to my oil cooler down and it fell off. He fixed it and I started the car. It would not stay runnng. Later that night (Tuesday) I had it towed to a shop. I figured the timing probably jumped, since it had still been off *So I had thought*. Today we found out the timing wasn't off. When he first put the belt on wrong and tried to start it he bent the valves. In the time it ran and the 2 miles I drove it since the engine rebuild the heads got $2,000 worth of damage. That's why it ran like shit. So now my car won't be done til next week, but a mechanic is fixing it so when I FINALLY get it, it should run like new. I did some customizing on my tail lights too. I'll put up some pictures when I get my car back - if anyone wants to tell me how I put pictures that work up.

Meanwhile...

I got a DIC at the junkyard from a 91 (I think) Prix 2 door for my 93 LE. I also got the upper trim pieces that go with it and part of the wiring harness. (The plug that goes into the DIC is there, but the other end is cut) Does my car have the harness to hook it up or do I need to use the one that came on the DIC? If I have to use the one that came with is there anyone who knows where I need to splice the wires into? I'm trying to figure the wiring out so I can install it when my car is done.