Finally Found It

FrankfortSS

Ive been looking for a forum to discuss about w-bodys for awhile now. I purchased a 2005 supercharged monte carlo about 3 years ago from a dealer in frankfort, Il. and love it... I also own a 2008 TrailblazerSS with modding going on as we speak... They are laser blue and imperial blue... thanks for letting me on the forum

Welcome to the site man! This is the place to be. Might not be a ton of people with those specific cars, but we know the ins and outs of w-bodies.

You'll find there are a whole ton of really great guys here. Hope you stick around.

badass car man

I'd return the gesture if I could see some pics of yours!!! I love the monte ss's.

Holy crap I just noticed you're in Frankfort. That's like 15 minutes from where my fiance's family lives (where my fiance and I are moving back to toward the end of October.)

I'm waiting on my Jaguar rebuild to finish, and I'll be driving back around then. We'll have to drive up to the Northern Illinois w-body meets. :high5:

Welcome to the site!!! Sounds like a couple sweet cars, I can't wait for pics. And yeah, you're real close! Keep your eyes peeled in the Events section for a Northern IL meet :)

Did you buy your Monte from Phillips? I was at a show there a long time ago, probably 5 years ago. My Lumina won it's first trophy there, haha.