• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AWeb80

• 19Cutlass94

• Brian P

• RobertISaar

what series mufflers you running?

Youve heard mine at the dayton meet, right??

Since your engine isnt quite like jays, its hard to expect his setup on your car to sound like what it does on his

I heard yours.....but don't quite remember it....I know it didn't sound much like mine...almost like your mufflers changed the note. I don't want to change the note, just take the straight pipe sound and quiet it down.

If you just want to make it quitier you might wanna have like 2 resonators inplace of the mufflers. Mine was CRAZY loud without my resonator. Now its like you heard at idle.

resonator ~ glasspack...

I heard yours.....but don't quite remember it....I know it didn't sound much like mine...almost like your mufflers changed the note. I don't want to change the note, just take the straight pipe sound and quiet it down.

Well Ive gotten compliments saying its the best GM V6 exhaust note they have ever heard... evenn from random people..

If you just want to make it quitier you might wanna have like 2 resonators inplace of the mufflers. Mine was CRAZY loud without my resonator. Now its like you heard at idle.

what brand resonators are you running?

what brand resonators are you running?

Vibrant

ok, so I'm leaning towards a vibrant rez in the stock location and a muffler of sorts where the cat would be...

what muffler should I use?

meh, scratch that...maybe I'll go w/ Jay's set up....if he can get a driveby vit or WOT or something.

Im trying to get a drive by at WOT for ya Adam, but its kinda hard finding a spot out here to do that by myself :lol: I can get an in car with the windows down easy... but i duno Im sure you'd prefer the drive by