went to a new j/y today

89SupremeCutty

yep. went to a new junk yard today. well it isn't new but new to me cause i was never in there. lkq had bought it and no it's a u-pull it yard. the old one wasn't. im gonna go back tomorrow and snag some pics of a CSC and see if i can't get a new overhead DIS from a fully loaded jimmy they have. is anyone still taking vin #'s for the CSCs?

yep. went to a new junk yard today. well it isn't new but new to me cause i was never in there. lkq had bought it and no it's a u-pull it yard. the old one wasn't. im gonna go back tomorrow and snag some pics of a CSC and see if i can't get a new overhead DIS from a fully loaded jimmy they have. is anyone still taking vin #'s for the CSCs?

yeah. me and manic.

i never got a chance to go today cause of some family things going on, but me and my dad are going next week to get a door for his truck.

Hey for giggles see if they have any 96-98 lumina leater seats. I love me some pictures.

from what i saw none had leathers.

yeah. me and manic.

ok. i wasn't sure if anyone was or not.

what jy was it?

lkq in buffalo.

Ohh ok... cuz I was gonna say I need some stuff but I kinda dont wanna drive that far to a jy where I dont really know whats there.

they had more newer stuff and a bit more pricey on some things than the other junk yard i usually go to in buffalo.